Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
autumncat
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
autumncat
It's everything I wish I didn't know!
Need to trim the Flist
Need to trim the Flist
Jun
.
19th
,
2007
12:40 pm
autumncat
I find that I just don't have enough time to read or comment so I have decided to trim my Flist.
Nothing personal to anyone at all. Really!
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2007-06-19 05:12 pm (UTC)
From:
radiant-one.livejournal.com
And this isn't personal but to keep balance on my FList, I unfriend when unfriended. It's just easier to keep track of things.
no subject
Date:
2007-06-19 05:25 pm (UTC)
From:
autumncat.livejournal.com
No problem, Misha.
2 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
autumncat
~ AutumnCat's Scratching Post ~
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
February
2020
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Most Popular Tags
bailey
-
2 uses
lime project
-
2 uses
limesuckers
-
1 use
photography
-
1 use
Page Summary
radiant-one.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
Neutral Good
for
Practicality
by
timeasmymeasure
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 11th, 2026 07:15 pm
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
no subject
Date: 2007-06-19 05:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-06-19 05:25 pm (UTC)